Client A Start-up IT support business
Client A a start-up IT support business that identifies an opportunity to offer VOIP services and hardware as part of their business model. With an extensive IT background but limited telephony experience, they don’t have the in-house resources to interconnect with the wider telecommunications network. They are looking for a cost effective, scalable and readily available solution to get set up in this space.
- Access to a network with a proven track record in supporting enterprise / small businesses
- Client quickly identifies Spain and France as common destinations for calls and needs help with reducing costs of calls
- Magrathea offers an outbound account on a pre-paid basis
- Magrathea offers an “EU CLI” account to facilitate correct surcharging for traffic to Spain and France
- The set up is simple and once the paperwork is completed the client will be able to start making calls immediately.
- By opening an EU CLI account, they avoid unnecessary surcharges and therefore can offer more competitive rates to their customers.
- As outbound spending increases, preferential tariffs become available.
- The account is pre-pay so it’s easy to manage cash-flow, the client can top up a minimum of £250 at any time.
- A low balance warning can be set at any level so the client can be assured they won’t run out of credit on their account without them knowing.
- The client has access to account information via a portal so they can track spend and adjust fraud controls real time.